top of page

Services FOR HAWAI'I


(808) 587-0478

You can view my voting records through the Public Access Room

If you need help with

  • Potholes

  • Graffiti

  • Tree Trimming

Click here

Visit the Capitol website to join the legislative process:


Honolulu 311 is a tool to report non-emergency incidents and request service to HPD and other city agencies. 

  • City Facilities 

  • Public Safety 

  • Satellite City Hall & Motor Vehicle

  • Sewer & environment 

  • Streets & Transportation 

  • Trash & Recycling

Users can view nearby requests from other users and report anonymously. 

Honolulu Police Department News

bottom of page